Baxlo Digital Durometer
The new Baxlo electronic hardness tester is the result of 2 years of intensive development work applying all our knowledge accumulated over decades of experience in the manufacture of hardness testers and all types of measuring instruments.
- Large backlit display
- Auto-calibration mode
- Batch measurement
- Colour-coded hardness range display by means of exclusive “Magic Eye” high-brightness RGB Led.
- USB data communication port. Data dump to the computer. Individual or batch mode.
- Large digit display
- Zero setting
- Acoustic hardness range indication
- Hardness, measurement time, maximum hardness and temperature shown on the same display.
- 0.1 Shore resolution.
- USB Rechargeable battery.
- User-configurable measuring tolerances.
- Internal storage of 500 measurements with all associated data (maximum reading, temperature, batch number, etc.)
Constantly evolving with meticulous attention to detail in order to offer our customers the best solution for their measurement and quality needs.Know us